Tools, talks, models, and more: best-of in bold.
Talks & Workshops
- Tools for the Trek—February 2020, Interaction 20 Milan (with Tomomi Sasaki)
- Shaping Effective Research—October 2019, IXDA Berlin
- Elevating Design: Create a strategic plan to increase your impact —September 2019, EuroIA 19 (with Alissa Briggs)
- Considering Research: function and impact—June 2019, User Research London
- Research: Goal, role, having an impact—June 2019, Strive UX Research Toronto
- Lean Learning: Applied UX Research—October, 2018, Develop Denver
- "Maps & Markers: enacting a strategy to transform your design team"—August 2018, Adaptive Path UX Week (with Alissa Briggs) — a sleeper hit! There's a nice set of moves here you can apply to build strategic leverage for your design or research team.